VolTRAX V2 is designed to automate libary preparation, and in future all laboratory processes associated with nanopore sequencing.
It simply plugs into a laptop or computer (USB3.1 / USBC) and performs a protocol specified in software.
The VolTRAX V2 device includes:
- Thermal cycling elements capable of performing PCR (PCR will be enabled in future versions of the device software)
- Magnetic elements enabling bead manipulation
- Light sensor element suitable for DNA/RNA QC (enabled in future versions of the device software)
The VolTRAX V2 cartridge contains 15 inlet ports where reagents and samples can be added.
With the included functionality, users will be able to perform complex library preparations which may include processes such as reverse transcription, amplification, targeted sequencing all at the touch of a button.
VolTRAX V2 Starter Pack includes:
- 1 VolTRAX V2 Device
- 1 Configuration kit (2 cartridges and blue dye)
- 4 VolTRAX Cartridge Pack (each pack contains 3 cartridges)
- 4 VolTRAX Sequencing Kit (each kit contains 3 reactions)
- 6 MinION Flow Cells
- 1 USB3.1 / USBC cable