The MinION Mk1C has been designed to continue to offer users the portability of a MinION, but now with all the external accessories (laptops, screens) fully integrated.
The device contains a MinION flow cell position (also compatible with Flongle), a compute module including GPU technology for accelerated data analysis, a screen enabling full device operation and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- One MinION / Flongle flow cell position
- Active sequencing thermal control for wider operating conditions
- Pre-installed software: Linux OS, MinKNOW, Guppy
- fastq files are written to an onboard storage: 1 TB SSD
- GPU accelerators (ARM processor 6 cores, 256 Core GPU), 8 GB RAM.
- OLED touchscreen
- USB and SD removable storage
Early Access shipments for the MinION Mk1C began in November 2019.
Early Access is expected to end, and commercial shipments to begin, in Q1 2020.
Availability expectations for products that are still in development are subject to change and Oxford Nanopore strongly advise customers to utilise funding that provides a degree of flexability with regards to invoicing dates.
Oxford Nanopore will provide regualr status updates on the nanopore Community.
Software licence and warranty as per the link below